The view from the kitchen, looks across
the living area and out into the
turquoise sea. This photo shows the old fruniture, but the current view.
The base to the glass top
dining table is made from 100 year old grape vines. Note the office to the right, which features a phone, printer and
20" flatscreen for your computer.
The kitchen and bar open into the main
living area and feature a fabulous
view (behind where this photo was taken). The bar fetures photo wallpaper, of a recent shot taken from Rainbow.
The kitchen features solid marble countertops and GE Profile appliances.
A new in 2012, 48" LED,
Hi-def, flatscreen TV, with Blue-ray disc player and 300 US channel, Satellite system. It includes 2 seperate wireless
headphones, so some can watch TV, while others listen to the waves on the beach below.
There are several original works
of art, surrounding this painting by Sir Roland Richardson. The furniture is new and both chairs are recliners,
for that perfect nap, out of the afternoon sun!
Keep you wine chilled to 57
degrees in the wind fridge and enjoy it at the perfect temperature, even in the tropics.
Got it (it’s already there, just
- Bath towels
- Beach towels (4)
- Beach chairs (4)
- Ice chest
- Condiments, sugar, flour & spices (please replace as needed)
- Gourmet kitchen, cookware, knives, etc…
- Coffee maker, filters and coffee
- Ice maker
- Books (about 20 assorted titles)
- iPod Boom Box
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Free phone service to/from US and Canada
- Blue-ray disc player (1)
- DVD player (1)
- VCR (1)
- DVD and VHS movies (about 100 assorted titles)
- TV (2) the main set includes 300 US cable channels with major networks, ESPN, HBO,
SHO, free PPV, etc...
- Paper products
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hammock (we dare you to not fall asleep in it!
- Alarm clocks (but if you need them, you are in the wrong place!)
Don't got it (bring
it or buy it, if you want it):
- Sun block / tanning lotion
- Music CDs
- MP3 player
- Books to read (we have a 20 or so there)
- Cell phone with International service - prices run about $2.00 / minute, but you can easily take calls from and
make calls to home.
- Laptop - a WiFi signal is included in the unit.
- Skype or Magic Jack phone for use with your computer.
- Blackberry -
some service is available, depending on the carrier.
- Booze - local prices on
French and Italian wine and liquer are very good
Forgetaboudit! (you don’t need it):
- Long pants
- Sports Jacket
- Ugly American attitude
– almost all of the people are very nice and the local food and customs are a lot of fun!